2001 RRB Informational Conferences
The U.S. Railroad Retirement Board will offer free informational conferences
for elected BLE officials throughout the 2001 calendar year.
Registration for all informational conferences begins at 8 a.m., with
the program beginning promptly at 8:30 a.m. and ending at 12:30 p.m.
What follows are the informational conferences that the Railroad Retirement
Board has scheduled for 2001.
- Sept. 21 -- Portland, Ore.
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland
- Airport, 12048 N.E. Airport Way
- Oct. 5 -- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown,
- 1305 Walnut St.
- Oct. 12 -- Houston, Texas
- University Hilton Hotel, 4800 Calhoun Rd.
- Oct. 19 -- Ft. Worth, Texas
- Holiday Inn South, 100 Alta Mesa East Blvd.
- Oct. 26 -- Huntington, W.Va.
- UpTowner Inn, Governors Room, 100 Alta Mesa East Blvd.
- Nov. 2 -- Louisville, Ky.
- Executive Inn, 978 Phillips Lane
- Nov. 9 -- Metairie, La.
- Holiday Inn Metairie, 3400 I-10 & Causeway Blvd.
- Nov. 9 -- Wichita, Kan.
- Holiday Inn Select, Pecan Room, 549 S. Rock Rd. (Kellogg & Rock
- Nov. 16 -- Charlotte, N.C.
- Sheraton Hotel Airport, 3315 S. I-85 & Billy Graham Parkway
- Dec. 7 -- Jacksonville, Fla.
- Baymeadows Holiday Inn, 9150 Baymeadows Rd.
© 2001 Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers