Upcoming Railroad Retirement Board informational
The U.S. Railroad Retirement Board will offer free informational conferences
for elected BLE officials throughout the 2002 calendar year.
Registration for all informational conferences begins at 8 a.m.. The
program will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and will end at 12:30 p.m. No
meetings are scheduled for August.
- September 6 · Harrisburg, Pa.
- Harrisburg East Holiday Inn
- 4751 Lindle Road
- September 20 · Decatur, Ill.
- Best Value Inn & Suites, 450 E. Pershing Rd.
- September 20 · Tampa, Fla.
- Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore
- 2225 N. Lois Ave.
- September 27 · Louisville, Ky.
- Executive Inn, 978 Phillips Lane
- October 4 · Philadelphia, Pa.
- Wyndham Philadelphia at Franklin Plaza
- 17th and Race Streets
- October 11 · Houston, Texas
- University Hilton Hotel
- 4800 Calhoun Rd.
- October 18 · Fort Worth, Texas
- Holiday Inn South, 100 Alta Mesa East Blvd.
- October 25 · Albany, N.Y.
- Quality Inn of Albany
- 3 Watervliet Ave. Extension, AV Room
- November 8 · Metairie, La.
- Holiday Inn Metairie
- 3400 S. I-10 & Causeway Blvd.
- November 15 · Charlotte, N.C.
- Sheraton Hotel Airport
- 3315 S. I-85 & Billy Graham Parkway
© 2002 Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers