Medco Health Solutions, Express Scripts announce merger
CLEVELAND, May 2 — Express Scripts recently finalized its merger with Medco Health Solutions, the prescription drug provider to many BLET members.
The combined company will be Express Scripts and will continue to provide pharmacy services to BLET members without changes to the plan or network. For the immediate future, a number of items will remain the same:
• Your medication packaging/labels will remain the same.
• You will continue to make your payments to the same company you always have.
• You will not need to change retail pharmacies or alter your home delivery orders in any way.
• You will continue to use the same address. This includes returns.
• You can continue to call the number currently listed on your benefit card for refills or for any pharmacy-related questions.
• You will continue to use the same website and mobile app you have always used.
There are currently no foreseen changes for BLET members regarding the merger of these two drug companies. Any questions or concerns regarding this matter should be directed to your prescription drug provider, whose number can be found on the back of your prescription ID card.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
© 1997-2019 Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen