Register with ‘Your Track to Health’ to win iPad
CLEVELAND, September 19 — The “Your Track to Health” brand represents the wide array of health and welfare benefits and resources available to eligible Railroad employees and their dependents. Whenever you see Your Track to Health used on communications and in materials, you can know and trust that the information is important and is being provided to help you better understand and optimize your health and welfare benefits.
Register and you could win!
Starting on September 15, eligible railroad members will be able to securely register on www.yourtracktohealth.com. An email address is required to complete the online registration at www.yourtracktohealth.com.
By registering on www.yourtracktohealth.com you:
• Can securely access and manage your family’s health and welfare benefits account online.
• Can use your new username and password to securely log into the Railroad Enrollment Services online portal to easily and conveniently change or enroll in your 2014 benefits during Open Enrollment this fall.
• Could win an amazing prize!
Eligible members who register on the site will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of 15 prizes including:
• An iPad® Mini (2)
• A Kindle® e-Reader (3)
• A SodaStream® soda maker (5)
• $100 gift card to DICK’S Sporting Goods stores (5; redeemable online and in stores)
The chance to win ends November 11, 2013. See the complete rules (PDF) at www.yourtracktohealth.com/PDF_Files/sweeps/rules.pdf.
The www.yourtracktohealth.com website launched in July with a completely new look, feel and navigation, plus new healthy living content that may be used to help you improve your health. This new website replaced the previous Railroad Information Depot.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Like us on Facebook at
Sign up for BLET News Flash Alerts