BLET National Division launches National Negotiations website
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio, January 20 — The BLET National Division has launched a new webpage — https://www.ble-t.org/negotiations2019 — to provide important information to affected members regarding the current round of National Negotiations.
The webpage provides members with access to PDF copies of Section 6 notices served by the BLET, as well as those served by the railroad companies represented by the National Carriers’ Conference Committee (NCCC). The webpage will also be updated periodically with news, when available.
The current round of bargaining began on November 1, 2019, when the BLET announced that it would participate in coordinated bargaining with nine other unions. The 10 unions in the Coordinated Bargaining Coalition (CBC) are:
• American Train Dispatchers Association (ATDA)
• Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen / Teamsters Rail Conference (BLET)
• Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen (BRS)
• International Association of Machinists (IAM)
• International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail, and Transportation Workers – Transportation Division (SMART–TD)
• International Brotherhood of Boilermakers (IBB)
• National Conference of Firemen & Oilers/SEIU (NCFO)
• International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
• Transport Workers Union of America (TWU)
• Transportation Communications Union / IAM (TCU), including TCU’s Carmen Division
Jointly, the CBC unions represent more than 105,000 railroad workers covered by the various organizations’ national agreements, and comprise over 80% of the workforce who will be impacted by this round of negotiations.
Monday, January 20, 2020
Like us on Facebook at
Sign up for BLET News Flash Alerts