Man shocked by 3,000 volts after falling asleep in CSX train electrical compartment
(Source: Radio station WHOP, June 14, 2019)
HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. — Deputies have released the name of a man who suffered electrical burns Friday afternoon in Crofton. Twenty-five-year-old Michael Johnson of Seattle, Washington was stowed away on a CSX train hoping to make it from Chicago to South Carolina when he fell asleep in the electrical compartment, according to the Christian County Sheriff’s Department, which says he rolled over and made contact with equipment that shocked him with 3,000 volts. The victim experienced severe burns to his face and arms, but crew on board were able to help him.
Full story: www.whop.com
Monday, June 17, 2019
Like us on Facebook at
Sign up for BLET News Flash Alerts